- We believe it is our responsibility to contribute to the community. Our philanthropy program has supported several registered charities and their various causes over the years, helping to improve the lives of individuals and families in the communities where we live, work and do business.
- We selectively choose programs that represent our corporate values and strengthen our reputation among our employees, advisors and the communities we serve. And we only support organizations that provide their services or activities without regard to race, religion, creed, sex or sexual orientation.
- Odesus has supported and continues to support a number of programs such as:
- The Literacy Network of Greater Los Angeles – Founded in 1992 ,
the organization supports and promotes individual, family and workplace
literacy efforts through networking, partnerships and is dedicated to improving
the quality of life in southern California communities through literacy.
- Soldiers’ Angels – Provides aid and comfort to our nation’s armed forces and
their families. The goal is to support our deployed soldiers and to help children
in Afghanistan and Iraq rebuild their lives.
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles – is a nonprofit, academic, pediatric medical
center. They provide quality healthcare for children who are the sickest and
most seriously injured in our region and beyond. Each year, they treat more
than 93,000 children who need care that is so complex, it can only be provided
by medical experts. We provide care in more than 100 medical specialty and
- Sisters of Saint Louis – commits to live God’s love for the whole of creation
and especially to stand in solidarity with the poor and marginalized. We
challenge ourselves to respond to the radical call to conversion, which is at the
heart of the Gospel, and so to growing freedom, courage and resourcefulness
in responding to the needs of our times. Through all our ministries, we resolve
to become agents of change in transforming unjust structures and in promoting
peace, reconciliation and the integrity of creation.
Odesus’ environmental commitment is by understanding how our operations affect the planet and how responsible decisions can improve the environment, our communities and our business. As a corporation we adhere to the following principles:
- We are committed to promoting awareness and protection of the environment.
- We will conduct our business in compliance with all applicable environmental regulations and expect every employee and associate to take responsibility for meeting these standards when performing his or her duties.
- We will work and communicate with customers, governments, local communities, employees, partners and venders to identify and resolve environmental issues.
- We will prevent pollution at the source by reducing waste, recycling or disposing of items, and purchasing products that are reusable or that contain recycled materials.
- We will strive to develop and use technology that is environmentally sound and we will promote enhanced environmental standards in our purchasing of new equipment and facilities.
- We will seek new methods to balance the constant need for development with a commitment to protecting the environment, by continuous improvement.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst
Sr. Business Systems Analyst