Long Beach, CA
Long Beach, CA
Contract to hire
· Identifies, documents, and administers and maintains the metadata repository.
· Develops and maintains the corporate data model, identifies and documents data warehouse data sources.
· Defines overall data warehouse architectures and standards, definition of data models for the data warehouse and all data marts.
· Develops and maintains ETL applications, data cleansing functions, load automation, data acquisition functions and other activities relating to Informatica.
· Maintains hardware reliability, system level security, system level performance monitoring and tuning, and automation of production activities including extract and load functions.
· Builds dashboards and assists in development of complex ad hoc queries and analyses. Works in conjunction with data analysts for developing dashboards and other end user solutions. Works with business analysts and acts as a liaison between technical departments and business departments.
· Trains the power users of the respective business functions in queries, BI (Business Intelligence) tools and BI dashboards.
· Possesses business knowledge of all relevant systems, reporting and analysis needs, and assists in development of business requirements definitions.
· OBIEE report development, Informatica, and SQL Server skills
· Extract Transfer Load (ETL) Design and Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC) skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
· Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
· Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers