Odesus provides its content on this Web site (the “Site”) subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). We may change these Terms periodically, so please check back from time to time. These Terms were last updated in February 2012. By visiting and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of Odesus or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Odesus and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Odesus or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, Web sites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Odesus or its licensors.
3. Use of Site Content
Odesus hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the “Site Content”) on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Resources’ prior written consent.
4. User Postings
You acknowledge and agree that Odesus shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in postings, survey responses, and otherwise, and you hereby waive any claims against Odesus for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with Resources’ use and publication of such submissions. You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that (a) are threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene; (b) would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law; (c) infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties; (d) contain a computer virus or other destructive element; (e) contain advertising; or (f) constitute or contain false or misleading statements. Odesus does not and cannot review all information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, Odesus reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
5. Notices of Infringement and Takedown by Odesus
Odesus prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to Odesus at the website or address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right. Odesus will remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under U.S. law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. 512(c) (3)). U.S. law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions. Resources’ contact for submission of notices under this Section 5 is: Legal Department, Odesus, 17101 Armstrong Avenue, Irvine, California 92614.
THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT ODESUSIS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ODESUSAND ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE SITE CONTENT. ODESUSSHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEB SITES, CONTAINED IN ANY USER SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. NEITHER ODESUSNOR ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
7. Third-Party Web Sites
8. Governing Law; Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.
- Any information posted to the Social Media Sites must be appropriate, relevant, and professional.
- Odesus reserves the right to review all information posted to the Social Media Sites. Content that in any way may be considered obscene, harassing, abusive, defamatory, inappropriate, offensive, libelous, slanderous, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading, which violates the intellectual property rights of others, which constitutes “spam,” or which may be considered a violation of any law, is subject to Resources’ right of immediate removal.
- Personal, confidential, proprietary, and/or private information should never be posted to the Social Media Sites.
- Information posted to the Social Media Sites may not reflect the opinions of Resources, its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, or those of Resources’ management.
- Odesus may not endorse or otherwise agree with the comments posted to the Social Media Sites. All content is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
- Odesus makes no representations or other warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any information posted to or otherwise contained on the Social Media Sites.
- The Social Media Sites are for general discussion and informational purposes only and information contained on the Social Media Sites should not be considered to be an opinion or other attestation by or from Resources. Users are encouraged to conduct their own independent verifications of any information contained on the Social Media Sites, and to consult a professional for their specific needs.
- Odesus may provide links to other websites for additional information. Users are advised to and must follow the rules and restrictions associated with any such websites or use of such information. Odesus has no responsibility for the content of such websites.
- Odesus reserves the right to use any information posted to the Social Media Sites for legitimate business purposes.
Your privacy is important to Odesus and we will treat any of your information with care.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
Odesus Inc. and its subsidiaries, (“Odesus”) may collect personal information from you including profile information (name, e-mail address, address, zip code, telephone number) and, if applicable, employment information (desired specialty, title, geographic location, compensation). The profile information may be stored indefinitely and may be collected and processed in one or more databases maintained directly or indirectly by Odesus. From time to time, Odesus may also ask you for other information via surveys, such as information regarding your areas of interest, your likes and dislikes regarding the site, your career goals, services that you would like offered on this site, and other such information that will help us improve the service and features made available to you on this site.
We use information collected through this site, including personal information, to perform our services. We may contact you regarding changes to and new offerings on our site, and we may also send you emails or marketing information related to our services.
As a user of this site, you have the option of submitting or posting your resume to the site in order to apply for an employment opportunity online. By doing so, your resume may be forwarded, transmitted, or ported to third-party clients of Odesus or other third parties for consideration (which may include recruiters or placement consultants).
Disclosure of Personal Information
Odesus may disclose personal information to third parties. The disclosure to third parties would occur in the following circumstances:
1 We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services.
2. We may disclose information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of Odesus or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
Cookies & Other Tracking Devices
Links to Outside Web Sites & Social Media
Security of Information
Odesus recognizes the importance of safeguarding personal information in our possession from theft, inappropriate use, or improper distribution.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Odesus cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will endeavor to protect it on our systems by using secure servers behind a firewall.
In the event that you transmit e-mail, instant messages or any other message, information, feedback, data, question, comments, suggestions or other items to this site (including the Odesus.com domain), or to any related or affiliated site, such communication shall become the property of Odesus and may be utilized by Odesus in connection with its operations, services and business. Odesus shall have the unrestricted right to any ideas, concepts, know-how, software, documentation, diagrams, drawings, or techniques contained in your communication in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, creating, or marketing our products and services.
11766 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
We can be reached via e-mail at info@Odesus.com