Job Location – Remote (1x/Quarter On-Site Visits; 90032)
Duration – 12 months+
Rate – $70 – $75 p/h
Mostly remote / Local candidates within 100-mile radius – potential for periodic on-site for project or team meetings, likely less than 1 time per quarter.
In this role you will provide support in the organization’s effort to develop and embed a culture of change and project management agility. This position focuses on the people side of change for transformation initiatives that impact processes, systems, and technology. This position works closely with the Business Process Change Management Program Manager in partnership with organizational leaders to develop and implement change engagement plans, provide guidance to leaders on leading through employee-focused change, and the identification and monitoring of project benefits.
What you’ll get to do:
- Apply change management and project management methodologies and strategies to projects and initiatives of varying sizes and complexity.
- Drawing on your experience and best practices and incorporating them into current and future solutions.
- Collaborate with technology and operational leaders, Enterprise Program Management Office, IT Communications, diverse IT teams, and IT Training teams.
- Develop meaningful relationships with critical stakeholders across the organization, understands their diverse functional needs, expectations, concerns, and capabilities.
Drives alignment for recommended actions and leverages internal/external resources to achieve desired outcomes.
- Applies understanding of business goals, gaps, and opportunities to assess the impact of the change.
- Develop and execute Change Management and Project Management plans, and identify, analyze, and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Coordinate and manage project-level planning actions to facilitate the needs of the customers.
- Keeps abreast of strategic shifts externally, emerging organizational changes and macro trends in key metrics to proactively surfaces recommendations for improvements leveraging ongoing analysis.
- Evaluates, analyzes, and measures the effectiveness of the change management process and tools along with Enterprise Program Management Office’s efforts to ensure desired outcomes are monitored and achieved; adjust processes, tools and training as needed based on learnings.
Skills and Experience (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred, in Organizational Development, Communications, Education, Business Administration, Health Administration, or Human Relations.
- Healthcare, hospital/health system, medical device, or similar experience strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in designing and guiding transformational change initiatives and/or project management.
- Lean Six Sigma experience (Green Belt required)
- Experience working in highly complex environments; with rapidly changing priorities, influencing stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal/influence skills in dealing with multiple levels of management, develop relationships within the organization, and leverage the formal and informal organizational structure to assist in goal achievement.
- Excellent analytic, problem solving and coaching skills, with the ability to take a thoughtful data driven approach to addressing challenges.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Ability to think strategically and develop systems, processes that are simple yet effective with the willingness to be hands on.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare c-level reports.