Duration: 6 months (possible extension)
Location: Chandler, AZ
Work schedule: During Training: 8am-5pm
After Training: 6am-3pm
Rate Range – $15-$19/hr
Our client is looking for several Contract Analysts for a 6 month Hybrid contract assignment.
- Review Consumer Contracts and Book Receivables within established funding service levels.
- Review contracts and credit applications for completeness, proper date/signature, accuracy, and compliance with all State, Federal, and internal operational requirements.
- Ensure that all documents within the contract package are included, accurately disclosed, and adhere to current internal policies and procedures.
- Verify contract rate, service charges, and calculations are accurate and in accordance with rate letters and special programs.
- Enter data required to book contracts and fund dealers.
- Cultivate and preserve strong relationships with dealer personnel.
- Evaluate and research deals as necessary in order to maintain the quality of applications within established guidelines.
- Address contract/funding issues with Held Offering Letters or various review requests as appropriate for timely resolution and dealer funding.
- Perform various funding tasks, such as remittance processing, contract corrections, rebate processing, booking errors, and suspense report clearing as assigned.
- Automotive funding experience is highly preferred.
- Must be fully capable and have the necessary internet connections to work from home *Subject to change based on business need
- Must be able to multitask and troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues
- Must have functional high speed internet connection that will facilitate working from home
- Strong computer literacy to allow successful operation from the current work from home environment.
- Must be local in anticipation of a return to the office environment.
- Must be willing to return to an office environment located in Chandler AZ
- Available to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as needed for business needs
- Experience with data entry
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Attendance and Punctuality are essential for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and Lotus Notes helpful.