Employment Type: Perm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Hybrid/local preferred – remote okay
Pay Range: $133,000 – $155,000 per year (exempt)
The CRM Solution Architect – Salesforce works closely with the various enterprise stakeholders to understand requirements, architect the appropriate solution, and organize the build and implementation of the solution utilizing the full Salesforce platform including Health Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
The CRM Architect will partner with development teams and will be responsible for maintaining and developing the
architecture on Salesforce. This includes ensuring the defined Salesforce CRM architecture roadmap
enterprise standards as well as ensures the development of application follows defined Salesforce CRM architecture. The
CRM Architect will analyze new requests and define technical requirements and create a solution design and architecture.
The CRM Architect will promote the Salesforce platform through creative thinking and innovative designs. This resource will also be responsible for coaching, mentoring and growing Salesforce Administrators, Salesforce Analysts and/or Salesforce Developers on the team as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience preferred in designing and developing solutions on Salesforce clouds including Health Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of Integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce
- Project management experience
- Good organization skills with ability to prioritize multiple activities in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong customer service focus
- Knowledge of Cerner Millenium products (i.e. HealtheIntent) a plus
- Solution Design and Development: Analyze events, documentation, requirements and needs to design and develop solutions to solve problems and/or meet organizational needs. Helps formulate scope and objectives. Utilizes critical analytical and problem solving skills to arrive at recommendations and proposes solutions
- Performance Improvement/Transformation/Innovation: Demonstrates an ongoing understanding of and actively participates in performance improvement activities, identifies and proactively pursues business transformation, uses innovation to enhance/solve current system and business workflow problems. Act as a subject matter expert for the enterprise in relationship to implementing and managing the Salesforce CRM solution. Takes the initiative to search for and identify alternative and/or innovative solutions to technical problems, including substantiates options and recommendations with analysis providing cost benefit information and/or appropriate advantages/disadvantages incorporating business goals, standards, strategies, and Performance Improvement. Stays informed on Salesforce releases and acquisitions to help drive CRM product deployment within the enterprise.
- Technical Skills and Industry Knowledge: Works independently on complex system activities both project and operational support-related, understands application build, design, and technical infrastructure, maintains knowledge up-to-date, is a technical resource for others, follows technology practices and standards (i.e. ITIL). Monitors emerging trends and evolving technologies, evaluating and understanding the implications for inclusion in the enterprise strategy with respect to the CRM environment.
- Team Work and Project Management: Helps team manager/director to establish project goals, milestones and procedures, Works on projects throughout the organization, monitors and reports on project task progress, and involved in multiple projects. Manages own work efforts for projects, sub-team, and project team. Works independently. May lead large projects and facilitate team and cross-functional meetings; uses planning skills to manage and complete projects on time and on budget.
- Training & Resource Management: Responsible for training and mentoring new/current staff members. Responsible for working with customer and/or vendors with training on new CRM functions being implemented and rolled out for use in the enterprise.
- Customer Service: Handles customer questions and complaints, communicates with customers, handles services problems and tickets politely and efficiently, always available for customers, follows procedures, utilizes problem solving skills, maintains pleasant and professional image. Customers may include both internal department users, vendors, and peers within IS.