Operations Analyst (Days and Weekends/Flex)
Location: Buena Park, California, 90620
Rate: Based of Experience
Contract: 6 months
TITLE – Operations Analyst
REPORTS TO – Senior Manager of End-User Support (service desk, operations)
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 – 5+ years of desktop support/level I – II deskside support
- College Degree in IT or other stem related coursework preferred
- Computer Operations experience in a NOC preferred, 1+ years
- Flexible and adaptable to rotating shifts
- Perform constant monitoring and maintenance on all systems, execute nightly processing,
Back-up data, and Initial Program Load (IPL) maintenance
- Experience assisting and escalating network issues and user issues
- Experience with the consistent and repetition of responsibilities involved in monitoring & operations
- Experience with major outage management
- Assist service desk, service delivery and end user support teams when possible
- Updating a copy of the runbook to confirm the monitoring for their shift
- Written and oral communication skills required
- AS400 Operations and JD Edwards experience a plus
TRAVEL – no scheduled traveling for this position.
- – The Operations team provides 24/7 support to their nationwide customers.
SHIFT – Current support is needed to cover days with flexibility to cover nights or weekends and different shifts.
TEAM – The Operations team currently consists of three (5) Operators/Level Helpdesk Analysts, and a Network Manager.
EDUCATION – A degree is not required but, is a plus
NOTE – Interviews will be with the Service Desk Manager, the hiring manager, and the IT Director.