Senior QA Automation Engineer
Location: Los Angeles CA
Rate: Based on Experience
This position is a full time role as a Sr. QA Automation Engineer. As the Sr. QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for building automation from the ground up including identifying opportunities and implement solutions, architecture, build changes, and maintenance of test automation frameworks for Mobile apps, to support our digital infrastructure as part of our continuous integration and deployment in Azure pipelines. You will have the opportunity to work closely with various internal and external teams and assist in QA planning and execution of automation responsibilities.
• Design and implement a continuous software quality improvement program
• Lead and influence the direction of the automation testing effort
• Research and build out automated mobile frameworks from the ground up that are compatible with Azure pipelines
• Create test scripts that support functional and analytics related test cases
• Create and maintain test scripts for production fixes
• Maintain test scripts for new features
• Create and maintain QA related documentation repository
• Interact with development team to help implement optimized, re-usable and scalable test automation
• Train, mentor, document and provide guidelines and best practices for automation
• Assist the team with manual QA testing as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 4+ years of experience as automation engineer or developer
• 7+ years of QA and test automation experience
• Proficiency with testing frameworks and tools
• Experience with source control systems like GitHub
• Experience with Azure Devops Infrastructure
• Experience with testing tools and frameworks, such as Selenium, Cypress, Jenkins, CircleCI
• Experience in QA (Charles proxy) testing web, mobile, OTT platforms is a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
NICE TO HAVE,
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer scrience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in QA (Charles proxy) testing web, mobile OTT platforms
– Possess a fundamental understanding of publisher-side ad tagging and video tracking measurement.
– Able to follow and interpret instructions with a positive attitude.
– A self-starter that can learn a workflow quickly and execute results.
– Possess strong quality assurance experience for web and OTT devices.
– A self-starter that can operate with minimal supervision.
– Able to remain a professional in all situations.