Strategic Finance Analyst
Location: Los Angeles California 90064
Rate: Based on Experience
Contract: 12 month
Odesus has a new exciting opportunity with an LA-based gaming company. You will be employed with our company for the duration of this assignment. Please review the details below so we can connect and discuss further!
Financial backbone for several teams. Mathematical wizard. Tracks each team’s spending and helps them make smart purchasing decisions.
- Prepare and analyze monthly financial reports including, but not limited to, monthly operating statements, forecasts, monthly variance analysis, and budget data
- Partner with team leads, other Strategic Finance team members, and talent partners to develop bottoms-up annual forecasts and updated Outlooks based on actual results
- Work with team leads to create tools and standardized reports for financial reporting
- Monitor performance indicators, highlight trends, and analyze causes of unexpected variance and be able to tie it back to business operations
- Support the Finance organization for monthly close reporting
- Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years (or 3+ years with an MBA) of professional experience in Finance, Consulting, or other related experience with exposure to financial analysis, modeling and planning
- Experience communicating financial results to non-finance audiences
- Background in gaming, SaaS software, internet or high growth technology industry